Building applications that leverage stateful databases can be complicated for teams using Kubernetes. The intricacies of PVs, PVCs, and StatefulSets can be difficult to understand and use properly. With Acorn, we’ve simplified stateful application deployments, and environment management, enabling streamlined development workflows. In this meetup, we’ll explain how to build stateful applications in Acorn, and manage the complexity of multiple backends throughout the dev, test, staging, and production process. By attending the meetup, you will learn:
- How stateful Kubernetes deployments are simplified with Acorn
- How to build a stateful Acorn image
- How to run Maria DB locally and RDS in production
- How to manage deployments across multiple k8s clusters.
- How to backup and recover stateful deployments
This event will be a meetup, which means we are looking forward to hearing your questions, answering them as best we can, and speaking technically about Acorn. We’re scheduled for 90 minutes, but we will stick around until all questions are answered.
Date: Wednesday, September 14th, 2022
Time: 10:00 am US Pacific Time
Hosts: Shannon Williams and Darren Shepherd If you have any questions, please email [email protected].